Feb 24, 2024

Does your bedroom have an office?

Imagine your ideal bedroom. I bet it is a lot like mine: a super comfy bed, dust free furniture, only a very few decorations, subdued lighting, and very little that would distract from a calm and peaceful sleep. 

No loud noises, no TV, no computers. 

I have never understood how some folks have home offices and school computers in their bedrooms. If I did that, I would roll over at 3 am, see the pile of work,  and think about everything I still have to do and never be able to fall back to sleep. It would make my anxiety and the number of sleepless nights I already suffer with skyrocket. 

Does your student have trouble sleeping? 

Does your student deal with anxiety? 

What is in their bedroom? Can you find any other space in the house to create a separate office? 








No comments:

Post a Comment