Jul 1, 2020

Homeschooling 101 Virtual Event!


No photo description available.

JUL8

Homeschooling 101 !

Public
 · 
  • Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 7 PM – 9 PM
Online Event
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83534685558
July 8, 2020 - FREE Homeschooling 101 Virtual Workshop

Did you recently start homeschooling or are you interested in homeschooling but don't know where to start? This is a terrific opportunity to get answers to the most common questions people have about homeschooling including:
* How do I homeschool within the law?
* Where do I find other homeschoolers?
* Which curriculum is right for us?
* What does my child need to graduate high school?
* What is this "deschooling" people keep telling me about?
* How do I transfer out of another school?
* What does my child need to learn at each grade level?


No comments:

Post a Comment