Jul 13, 2014

Everything You Ever Wished You Knew About Homeschooling in Northern Illinois But Were Afraid to Ask

Come visit me for: 

Everything You Ever Wished You Knew About Homeschooling in Northern Illinois But Were Afraid to Ask
with Kathy Wentz

As an educational consultant I hear (and give practical answers to) many of the same questions over and over: How do I homeschool within the law? What about socialization? What curriculum is best? What does my child need to learn at each grade level? What about testing? My child has special needs. Can I still homeschool him/her?  How can I get a lot of resources for only a little money? I don't have a college degree, so how can I homeschool high school?  What does my child need to graduate high school?  What about college?  If  you would like answers to these questions (and more!), this is the workshop for you!  

August 19th at 6pm

Huntley Area Public Library
11000 Ruth Road
Huntley, IL 60142

No comments:

Post a Comment