Aug 1, 2012

Curriculum Free-for-All

I know many of you just came to the Johnsburg Library for the Open House and Used Curriculum Flea Market, but I have another opportunity for you!

The Woodstock Christian School that closed last year still has a lot of material that they want to get into the hands of those who can really use it. While I wish they could have had their materials at the HRC on the 28th, obviously that didn't happen and so we are making other plans. Announcing:

On Wednesday, August 8 from 5:30 - 8:30 there will be a curriculum free-for-all at the Johnsburg Library. A large percentage of the material is Abeka.

This is very improptu, so I will very much appreciate patience and a good sense of humor! Also, if anyone is available to help set-up I will very much appreciate it. Right now I'm not even sure how we are getting the boxes of material
into the meeting room!

Johnsburg Public Library
3000 N Johnsburg Rd.
Johnsburg, IL 60051

815-344-0077

No comments:

Post a Comment