Jan 31, 2010

Summer Plans

A few important dates you might be interested in are on my calendar:



June 3-5th will be the Friends of the Johnsburg Public Library's Used Book Sale.



July 10th will be the Homeschool Resource Center Open House and Used Curriculum Flea Market. I already have two wonderful guest speakers lined up:


Alison McKee, author of From Homeschool to College and Work: Turning Your Homeschooled Experiences into College and Job Portfolios and
Homeschooling Our Children:Unschooling Ourselves and


Barbara Frank, author of The Imperfect Homeschooler's Guide to Homeschooling and

Life Prep for Homeschooled Teenagers.




I am still working on what classes to offer this summer. I'm afraid it is harder to plan out classes for the summer when it is still January but I am planning on my Fresh Water Ecology and Field Geology classes again. Please let me know if you would like the Fruit Fly Genetics class offered!

No comments:

Post a Comment